Following a recent survey of St George Amateur Radio Society (SGARS) members, the committee is pleased to announce a return to "in person" gatherings and meetings, commencing Wednesday 4th May 2022.
All persons attending an SGARS gathering or meeting should;
- follow all Public Health Orders or Directives, current at the time, and,
- notify the SGARS secretary as soon as possible, if you receive a positive COVID test result within 7 days of attending an SGARS gathering or meeting, and,
- respect the decision by others attending the gathering or meeting, to exercise or not, COVID safe precautions, such as wearing a mask, social distancing.
The SGARS committee has imposed a mandatory sign-in policy for all attending. You must ensure that SGARS has your current email address so that you can be notified should the SGARS committee receive advice of a positive COVID-19 case. Visitor contact information will be destroyed 28 days after the gathering or meeting.
Please consider NOT attending and SGARS gathering or meeting, if in the 72 hours (3 days) period prior;
- you have been feeling unwell, and / or,
- you are or have been a close contact of someone who has been feeling unwell,
irrespective of the result of a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).